Business Expert Press is proud to be the leader in concise and applied learning resources. As part of our new modern look, we are also updating our webpage and social media sites. Although our branding is being modernized, our core values and principles remain the same – we will continue to focus on publishing learning resources that enrich our customers.
BEP was established to provide concise, applied books written by academic and industry leaders. Our content is appropriate for upper-level undergraduate and graduate-level business students as well as business professionals. We serve academic and corporate librarians, academicians, and practitioners.
The hallmarks of our company continue to be:
• Quality global authorship
• Creative partnerships – Harvard Business School Publishing, Babson College, PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education, Center for Service Leadership at Arizona State University, and the International Society for Service Innovation.
• Customer-driven purchasing and licensing policies – We make ebooks easy to buy, easy to own, and easy to use. There are no barriers to incorporating them into the classroom. Our straight-forward ordering process – free of complex licenses, complicated subscriptions, or user-based pricing models – makes BEP the most library-friendly publisher in the industry.
• Unique content model – Our concise and applied books offer precise, detailed information describing actionable and innovative solutions that are useful to students and practitioners alike. They are ideal resources for those seeking efficient ways to broaden their knowledge, acquire new skills, or refresh existing skill sets.
• Comprehensive, accessible collections – Business Expert Press books are organized into two types of collections: functional and thematic. All our collections are overseen by collection editors, who are experts in their fields